Show us what you've got.
• Cover letter giving a brief synopsis of the project and what’s enclosed in the package.
• Proposal, including outline, introduction, list of artwork, sample captions, and sample chapters. If you are submitting a cookbook proposal, include a list of recipes plus at least ten sample recipes with headnotes in addition to the information described above.
• Sample artwork and photographs (duplicates rather than originals).
• A market analysis of the potential readership for the book, including title, publisher, and date of all similar books, with an explanation of how your book differs from each.
• Biography of the author, photographer, and/or illustrator, including publishing credits and credentials in the field.
• A self-addressed, stamped envelope for return of the materials.
These guidelines are for informational purposes only and do not constitute a solicitation of any manuscript, artwork, transparencies, or other material. Submission of any unsolicited materials shall be done at the author or artist’s own risk of loss or damage.